The ARCC is the governing arm of the GOP in Annapolis, Maryland.
Important Dates in 2022!!!
July 19th is the Primary!
November 8th is Election Day! Early voting is October 27th through November 3rd. (Deadline to register to vote is October 18th.)
Make sure you are registered to vote!
Link to Ward Maps:
I AM A REPUBLICAN BECAUSE…
- I believe the strength of our nation lies with the individual and that each person’s dignity, freedom, ability and responsibility must be honored;
- I believe free enterprise and encouraging individual initiative have brought this nation opportunity, economic growth and prosperity;
- I believe government must practice fiscal responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn; I believe the most effective, responsible and responsive government is government closest to the people;
- I believe Americans must retain the principles that have made us strong while developing new and innovative ideas to meet the challenges of changing times;
- I believe Americans value, and should preserve, our national strength and pride while working to extend peace, freedom and human rights throughout the world;
- I believe in equal rights, equal justice, and equal opportunity for all regardless of race, creed, sex, age or disability;
- I believe the proper role of government is to provide for the people only those critical functions that cannot be performed by individuals or private organizations and that the best government is that which governs least;
- Finally, I believe the Republican Party is the best vehicle for translating these ideals into positive and successful principles of government.
We encourage any funding to help us get our message out and to recruit and support Republican candidates. Please consider donating here:
by Authority: Annapolis Republican Central Committee, Stacey Crown, Treasurer
And you can send correspondence to
ARCC, 1315 Hawkins Lane, Annapolis, MD 21401